Saturday, October 21, 2006

Medical negligence

I don't imagine there are many multi-billion public programs which operate without any audit process. But thanks to delay by the McGuinty government in implementing a new audit program to replace one that was eliminated in 2004, Ontario's OHIP medical billing program fits that description. And it seems all too likely that if the lack of any control on spending continues for too long, the result will be to create an incentive for unnecessary billing - and to make costs of the public health system look significantly worse than they would if Ontario's Libs had acted when an obvious need was identified.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:06 a.m.

    I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security
    issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    Also visit my web blog: bankruptcy laws in florida
    my web site :: Filing Bankruptcy in Florida

    ReplyDelete