Saturday, March 25, 2006

On openings

georgia10 at Kos points out that even in the U.S., the anti-war vote may be strong enough to push congressional seats into Democratic hands if it gets organized. While this vote may be based in large part on the obvious mishandling of Iraq which doesn't exist as an issue to the same extent in Canada, I have to wonder whether there's an equal amount of potential for a shift based on Canada's anti-war vote...particularly when a few points squeezed away from the Libs based on their unquestioning support for indefinite military action in Afghanistan could push the NDP ahead as the leading party on the left.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:59 a.m.

    Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy
    reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Appreciate it!

    Look into my web page; acid reflux remedies

    ReplyDelete